Specialized Warranty via dealer network

aaandypandy

Dec 9, 2019
uk
Bad experience on Specialized warranty caused by local bike shop/dealer not Specialized manufacture themselves , I recommend you do your homework by reading forums or by word of mouth from other riders in your area

Tredz of Cardiff had my 2019 turbo levo for a power lead replacement for three weeks from 18th of December until 08th of January which was the the day i took it from there unfixed, They failed to call me back on both occasions that I contacted them for an update, They were waiting all this time for the part to be supplied to them which i find very hard to believe.
I then take bike too Don Skene cycles Cardiff who fitted new lead whilst i waited and were so helpful and informative about the product so big shoutout and thanks to Team Skene.

Is there or Should there be a Dedicated bike shop adviser section on this forum ???

Troutwrestler

Dec 25, 2018
Scotland
I had late November until 2 Jan waiting for a new motor (1.3). The Turbo trained mechanic was on holiday then Specialized sent a 1.2 by mistake.

Mannymtb

Nov 28, 2019
Scotland
Bad experience on Specialized warranty caused by local bike shop/dealer not Specialized manufacture themselves , I recommend you do your homework by reading forums or by word of mouth from other riders in your area

Tredz of Cardiff had my 2019 turbo levo for a power lead replacement for three weeks from 18th of December until 08th of January which was the the day i took it from there unfixed, They failed to call me back on both occasions that I contacted them for an update, They were waiting all this time for the part to be supplied to them which i find very hard to believe.
I then take bike too Don Skene cycles Cardiff who fitted new lead whilst i waited and were so helpful and informative about the product so big shoutout and thanks to Team Skene.

Is there or Should there be a Dedicated bike shop adviser section on this forum ???
Tredz are terrible! i got my Kenevo from from them and a problem with my shock. took them 3 weeks to send it away and fix (took silverfish 1 day to fix)... i had the same rubbish ' we're waiting on the supplier to get back to them' and when i finally got my bike back it was all scratched up in transit!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles