Specialized Stock levels?

Fivetones

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Feb 11, 2019
Cheshire
This isn’t ebike related but I hope this is ok to post here. I’m currently trying to track down stock of a 2021 Specialized Diverge Comp Carbon 54cm in satincarbon/black (in the UK). Very simply, does anyone know the best way of getting status of stock of these? My usual bike shop has been told December 20th which seems a long time in the future. @Specialized Rider Care perhaps you know?

Thanks folks.

MattyB

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jul 11, 2018
Herts, UK
When I went into my LBS the other day they said that getting stock of pretty much anything was very difficult at present due to increased demand during lockdown, though obviously cheaper bikes for new/returning cyclists were most tricky to find. Your Dec date doesn't surprise me that much given the Diverge is new and I'm sure in the highly in demand category...

Last edited:

levity

E*POWAH Elite
Patreon
Founding Member
Feb 15, 2018
SoCal
The U.S. Specialized web site shows all sizes currently "Out of Stock" in the warehouses, but several bikes shops here in SoCal show the satin carbon 54 in stock.

A nice bike! Fly-n-ride/swim?

Fivetones

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Feb 11, 2019
Cheshire
Yeah I’d expect the demand but it’s higher than I’d expected really. The bike is to complement my eMTB which is too much for the gravel where I live (I won’t be in the hills where my partner lives for a while). I’m replacing my road bike, supposedly :)

Oh well, time for a rethink.