Levo Gen 2 @Specialized Rider Care

soso79

Feb 19, 2021
Germany
Hello @Specialized Rider Care

I hope I can finally be helped here! I bought a 2020 Expert in October 2019 and in the spring of 2020 I heard strong noises from the head tube, creaking. Then the fork was exchanged first, as it is a common mistake, i.e. with the crowns. Then the headset and another, new fork. Always after 30-50 km or
heavier exposure, the noises, creaking have come back. Then in April 2020 it was found that the carbon in the head tube, i.e. in the area for the bearing, was broken. It holds, but it makes bad noises and does not convey the best security.
I help myself by removing the fork after two trips, cleaning the area and greasing it again.
Well, then it didn't happen anything until September because the dealer didn't apply. Employee mistakes.
In October specialized Germany sent me a 2019 blue and red frame (2019 Expert) as an exchange. I bought a black, because I want black, 2020 and should use a colorful and older frame?
i am aware that specialized cannot always replace the color that one had. but i don't accept a frame that is from an older model year. with that I lose value.
I then declined this exchange and asked to make an alternative offer, I can also wait a little longer.
i have also given the information that i am willing to pay an additional charge if only sworks is available.
now it's almost may ...
by the way, i'm a very good customer, I buy three levos myself and brokered eight levos to my friends through this dealer only in 2019. in addition, i have already ordered two new kenevo sl.

so, please help :)
contact by pm if you want.

Last edited by a moderator:

soso79

Feb 19, 2021
Germany
Nothing jumps:) ...i contact my lbs every second week.
In Germany the Problem is called „Jobrad“.if i dont buy, somebody else buy via Jobrad.

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles