Specialized Levo - Why So Popular?

mrhaboobi

Sep 17, 2023
New Zealand
I watched alot of reviews prior to buying my 22 reign e+. I wanted a quiet motor and bike and Gian was the quietest that I watched and read. I also wanted a local LBS in case of bricking the motor or electronics.

I like the look of levo and specialized has shops everywhere, ity came down to motor quietness and enduro ish bike and reign was available last summer.
Just wanted to as if you still love the reign?

Polar

Jun 16, 2023
Norway
I just bought my third Specialized and next one will also be it. After having three different brands no one is close to the support and customer service they have but i guess every shop treat customer different and at my LBS they've been supreme even done work without labour costs.
Also love everything about how it performs.
I definitely like Bosch motor and other bike brands but for me the major factor when buying a bike is customer service and without talking face to face it's difficult to get that's why I never would shop far away from my home or buy online so Cube which is a good deal is not for me.
My LBS is a Consept store maybe they give better customer service than other since they only sell one brand and have expert expertise.
Bad customer service travels fast.

Last edited:

Binhill1

🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland
I just bought my third Specialized and next one will also be it. After having three different brands no one is close to the support and customer service they have but i guess every shop treat customer different and at my LBS they've been supreme even done work without labour costs.
I definitely like Bosch motor and other bike brands but for me the major factor when buying a bike is customer service and without talking face to face it's difficult to get that's why I never would shop far away from my home or buy online so Cube which is a good deal is not for me.
My LBS is a Consept store maybe they give better customer service than other since they only sell one brand and have expert expertise.
Bad customer service travels fast.
Face to face is good but not possible for a lot of people and doesn't mean you will get satisfaction. I bought mine over phone and only travelled a long way to collect as Berkshire cycles would not post bike out to me. I doubt I would have got the after sales service I've had from them . 2019 there were not many Ebikes in my area. Just my opinion and experience.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles