Other Specialized App

Polar

Jun 16, 2023
Norway
Lately I've noticed date of purchase/ownership changes every day it shows todays date and not the day bike was bought.
I bought the carbon 2024-03-08 and earlier this was the date every day.
My other alloy bike is still correct.
Anyone else noticed this?
IMG_2303.jpeg
IMG_2304.jpeg

mtbexpress585

Nov 29, 2023
CA
I just upgraded to the same bike earlier this month, the app shows the correct purchase date for me.

But I noticed an issue with the battery charge cycles: I charged the battery once the night before my first ride then turned the bike on. The app said 1 battery charge cycle afterwards which is correct. Then the next morning before my first ride I looked at the app again and it said 2 battery charge cycles. I did not charge the battery a second time. Does the app falsely add a battery charge cycle every time you turn on the bike when it has a full charge? Kind of pissed about that. It's adding charge cycles to my battery that never happened.

Also, the ride record feature sucks. It does not record rides properly.

Alexa

Mar 30, 2024
Znojmo
Hi, I have a 2017 Specialized Turbo Levo FSR bike. Today I got a message on the Mission Control app saying that the app has been canceled and the new Specialized app needs to be installed. But it looks like the new app only supports bike models from 2019 and newer and you can't add an older model to it. I don't want to believe that they would turn off the working one and leave only the new one accessible, which does not support all models. Does anyone have experience connecting the 2017 model?

Timbo

Aug 31, 2018
France
I have the 2018model (same as the 2017) and tried the new app today. It connected to the bike ok, but cannot change the settings of eco, trail or turbo, only tracked part of my ride, and showed an average speed of 20.000+kmh!
So i have deleted it until they get an adult to develop the app.

You would be better using Blevo.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles