Software updates

Levo_+_Hope

Jul 10, 2018
Peterborough
Hi

I’m a little confused if my software has been updated on the motor and battery for the new infinite tune?!?!

Am I up to date on settings from the latest update from Specialized?

Thanks
53B905A6-0A72-4A45-BB06-A0770E06F3F4.png
76357B2C-90EA-4150-8376-1AE1B2B0B75D.png

ccrdave

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 16, 2018
uk
I think you are on the old firmware, latest motor is 5.0.4 , latest battery firmware is 23
if you cant see peak power settings for each mode in mission control you are deffo on the old firmware

DaiGaled

Jul 9, 2018
Pencoed
I think you are on the old firmware, latest motor is 5.0.4 , latest battery firmware is 23
if you cant see peak power settings for each mode in mission control you are deffo on the old firmware
If you don’t mind me asking, what difference is there in the motor (if any) once it’s had the update? I had my new levo today and it’s 5.0.0 (despite being assured it would have the latest firmware).

ccrdave

Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 16, 2018
uk
Well my wife has the latest firmware for the motor in her kenevo and its 5.0.0 my levo has 5.0.4 so i dont really know why the difference. I was told the firmware 5.0.4 allows maximum output from the motor for longer periods without overheat cutouts
I have no idea if thats correct and why there should be a difference between levo and kenevo firmware.
I think the battery firmware is the same between our two bikes

DaiGaled

Jul 9, 2018
Pencoed
Well my wife has the latest firmware for the motor in her kenevo and its 5.0.0 my levo has 5.0.4 so i dont really know why the difference. I was told the firmware 5.0.4 allows maximum output from the motor for longer periods without overheat cutouts
I have no idea if thats correct and why there should be a difference between levo and kenevo firmware.
I think the battery firmware is the same between our two bikes
Thanks for the reply. That’s good to know and to be fair I’ve been told I can take it in to get it updated again free of charge.

Stumpy

Staff member
Patreon
Jun 17, 2018
Essex, UK
If you don’t mind me asking, what difference is there in the motor (if any) once it’s had the update? I had my new levo today and it’s 5.0.0 (despite being assured it would have the latest firmware).

Congrats on the new bike!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles