Slik Graphics

p3eps

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
Dec 14, 2019
Scotland
I've used Slik Graphics before for decals, and was very happy with the result.
Specialized UK recommended them to me. They took a while, but the quality was A1 and is still lasting well about 6 years later on my Stumpy.

I'm looking for some S-Works graphics to be done in a turquoise blue (preferably metallic) and contacted Slik about 3 weeks ago.
Since then, I've sent another 2 emails, tried their web contact form, and also their WhatsApp... all with nothing back. The WhatsApp I sent on Sunday is still sitting as unread.

I'm also wanting Industry Nine graphics (probably the same turquoise colour) for my wheels. I can order these direct from the website, but they don't advertise Specialized graphics... although I know they do them.

Just wondering if anyone has heard from Slik by email / whatsapp in the last few weeks? Have they closed for summer, or are they so busy they're just ignoring everything?

If I could actually speak to someone, I might end up taking graphics for my forks / shock too.

I guess the other question could be, can anyone recommend another company that do bike decals, and make a good job of them?

TIA 👍

RickS

Sep 30, 2018
Wrexham
I've used Slik Graphics before for decals, and was very happy with the result.
Specialized UK recommended them to me. They took a while, but the quality was A1 and is still lasting well about 6 years later on my Stumpy.

I'm looking for some S-Works graphics to be done in a turquoise blue (preferably metallic) and contacted Slik about 3 weeks ago.
Since then, I've sent another 2 emails, tried their web contact form, and also their WhatsApp... all with nothing back. The WhatsApp I sent on Sunday is still sitting as unread.

I'm also wanting Industry Nine graphics (probably the same turquoise colour) for my wheels. I can order these direct from the website, but they don't advertise Specialized graphics... although I know they do them.

Just wondering if anyone has heard from Slik by email / whatsapp in the last few weeks? Have they closed for summer, or are they so busy they're just ignoring everything?

If I could actually speak to someone, I might end up taking graphics for my forks / shock too.

I guess the other question could be, can anyone recommend another company that do bike decals, and make a good job of them?

TIA 👍

Mcharza

E*POWAH BOSS
Aug 10, 2018
Helsinki, Finland
Maybe it's because July is the most common holiday month in Scandinavia. The online store probably works, but support may be closed or understaffed.
Now that it's already August, I believe that operations will continue at full power again.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles