skybeamer 5000

Jackovclubs

Oct 15, 2020
cannock
Hey people, my Haibike enduro 8.0 is trashed and going back so i have a skybeamer 5000 and tail lights all unused as i never got chance to fit them for sale if anyone is interested?
They are genuine and had 0 run time, ordered a new bike after the issues ive had which is a shame as i absolutely loved my bike but completely out my hands.........if anyone is interested they are £400 for both saving £50 then i can put that to my next bikes lights........thanks for reading.

Jackovclubs

Oct 15, 2020
cannock
Hi Sidepod, no i still have them, ive been really busy with work hence why ive not been on here are you interested or know someone who is?

im just trying to add some images but it wont let me.........if either you or if you know someone pm me ill gladly swap details and show you both sets that are as new, i dont have the box for the beamer5000 as i got all excited when it came and trashed the box but the tail lights are boxed and neither were on my bike as shortly after it broke, both are under warranty so any issues i will sort them out but they will work as new .

Abey

Nov 16, 2020
Glasgow
Hi Sidepod, no i still have them, ive been really busy with work hence why ive not been on here are you interested or know someone who is?

im just trying to add some images but it wont let me.........if either you or if you know someone pm me ill gladly swap details and show you both sets that are as new, i dont have the box for the beamer5000 as i got all excited when it came and trashed the box but the tail lights are boxed and neither were on my bike as shortly after it broke, both are under warranty so any issues i will sort them out but they will work as new .
Hello
Did you sell the skybeamer 5000 lights
Can you let me know
Many thanks
Abey

Sidepod

Sep 2, 2020
Oxford
As far as I’m aware they’re dedicated Flyon units. They’re tied in with the Flyon display so you get a Blue main beam indicator and a DLR sensor.
The rear units are frame mounted so they could work ok if the rear stays are the same.
The headlight mounts directly onto the bars. It’s not dependent on the display but it does integrate nicely. Obviously the on/off function is part of the remote control speed unit.
At the end of the day it’s a light so with a bit of trial and error you should be able to rig up a suitable switch to make them work.

Sidepod

Sep 2, 2020
Oxford
Oh and one other thing, if you have a tuning kit fitted it probably won’t work with the lights. There is a specific tuning kit for Flyon/Skybeemer.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles