Sizing of spectral/neouron on

ebikerlancs

Oct 28, 2019
Lancashire, UK
Hi all

I am 6ft and having filled out the Canyon sizing tool it’s recommending medium.

How have you owners found the sizing? Every other manufacturer I look at suggests large for my measurements and looking at the reach of the canyon bikes it’s pretty similar to all of the manufacturers and would imply I should be on a large.

My gut feeling is medium will probably be okay as I like to ride quite up right and not have to overstretch but don’t want it to be ridiculously too small.

dwr budr

May 29, 2018
UK
Hi all

I am 6ft and having filled out the Canyon sizing tool it’s recommending medium.

How have you owners found the sizing? Every other manufacturer I look at suggests large for my measurements and looking at the reach of the canyon bikes it’s pretty similar to all of the manufacturers and would imply I should be on a large.

My gut feeling is medium will probably be okay as I like to ride quite up right and not have to overstretch but don’t want it to be ridiculously too small.

I would imagine either a M or L would be fine depending on your preference for a longer or shorter bike, i’m 5’11 and ride a M spectral on its fine, in fact i put a shorter stem on and higher rise bars as i prefer a shorter reach rather than the stretched out look.

eztiger

Apr 9, 2019
Guildford
I'm 6' and ride a Large. I decided on this after a demo day in Surrey Hills, the M felt too small even though I was recommend this via the website sizing tool. When I spoke to the Canyon guys they said this was probably due to to the high seat tube and my shortish legs, I do have the dropper almost all the way down.
I guess I purposefully went for a larger bike as my previous one always felt cramped.

Anyway like a lot of things in life, try and get your leg over it before you buy.

MrDuece

Jun 7, 2019
East Midlands, UK
I’m 189cm and the sizing tool said L but I’d had an XL acoustic Spectral which fit fine so got an XL Spectral:On. It’s perfect so I’d say the sizing tool is on the conservative side.

Richt20000

Jun 29, 2018
Uk
Defo a Large. I’m 6’1” on a large and its a bit small for me. I’m inbetween a L and an XL for sure

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles