Shout out to YTUSA

Futant

May 23, 2020
SW Colorado
I have had my Decoy for going on 3 yrs now. As far as I can tell it is my hands down favorite emtb. I compare it to my favorite bike of all time the 2nd gen Santa Cruz Nomad 27.5. I have been on a few other emtb’s, specialized, Santa Cruz both generations, intense, DeVinci, and a few others. The new Santa Cruz is probably the closest to the decoy in my opinion.

So last week my battery failed. I took it to the LBS and they tested the motor etc. and everything checked out fine. They recommended I call YT. I was worried that this was going to be a long drawn out ordeal. I sent YT an email explain what was going on and what I had tried so far to remedy the issue. Andreas at YTUSA quickly returned the email and asked a few questions. The next day a new battery was in the mail with a return slip for the old one. Zero cost to me except the LBS $20 for their diagnostics of the shimano motor. I couldn’t be more pleased with the service at YTUSA, thanks Andreas.

Last edited:

mikecol

Mar 16, 2019
Treasure Island, FL USA
Also have had excellent service from YT USA here. My Decoy has 4200 miles on it and flawless other than a battery charger that died during a FL summer storm. Andreas and team sent out a battery charger right off and was back running. Thanks for good post, Futant.

Dirtnvert

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Sep 25, 2018
BC Canada
This is great to hear. They stepped in and helped me with my motor when shimano were unresponsive..
More recently they got me new pivots. No issue just that mines a '19 as well so i figured it'd be worth it to make sure no issue arose. Great comminication from them and quick shipping.. Such a fun bike

leftside

Mar 26, 2020
Vancouver
I recently put on an AXS dropper post, which of course left a hole in the frame where the previous cable ran. YT North America sent me some rubber frame plugs almost immediately after I sent them an email inquiring how to solve this very small problem.

They've always been great with me.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles