Sheffield newbie

Bazippy

Jan 27, 2019
Sheffield
Ive joined the emountain bike revolution. Haven't ridden much in the last 10 years. Time to change so i got myself a Haibike Xduro Nduro 7.0
Taken two rides so far, this morning i was at Grenoside woods (home to Steve Pete and his trails) relearning how to ride a mountain bike. Epic fun and I wouldn't have done it without the ebike. Im already in love with it.

Thanks everyone for the forum and I look forward to the help and maybe helping out too.

Krisj

Patreon
May 1, 2018
Sheffield
Welcome to the ebike revolution matey
I’m from sheffield i was up Grenoside over Xmas holidays it’s been riding sweet.
Have you tried lady cannings yet it rides good through the winter months also on the ebike you have a rest riding up to the top of the runs ?

Bazippy

Jan 27, 2019
Sheffield
Welcome to the ebike revolution matey
I’m from sheffield i was up Grenoside over Xmas holidays it’s been riding sweet.
Have you tried lady cannings yet it rides good through the winter months also on the ebike you have a rest riding up to the top of the runs ?
I do enjoy the rest, did 3 black runs today without stopping...my arms are the reason I couldn't do more. I also lapped some normal bikers and ended up having a chat/ selling them the ebiking dream. I'll do all the local trails over time my brother in law knows every inch of everywhere around ona mountain bike. Now I can keep up I can go with him. It's going to be a good year.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles