Greetings from Sheffield

chipfork

Aug 11, 2021
Sheffield
New to the forum, live in the South West of Sheffield, close to Ecclesall Road South for those in the know. Not too far from scenic rides out into the countryside.

Some while back Sheffield "Love to Ride" offered a free loan of a Raleigh e-bike which convinced us that was the way forward with the hills and our level of fitness.
It's taken a while but I've been lucky enough to pick up a Super73 S2 e-bike, I've been umming and ahhing about selling it, it is listed here, however I think I've convinced myself to keep it rather than sell it and find a cheaper option.

EMTBSEAN

Subscriber
Feb 20, 2020
Sheffield
Ay’up chipfork, welcome aboard pal, I’m not far from you near Hackenthorpe this is a great forum with some really nice members who seem to fall over themselves to help, enjoy your bike, you’ll not regret keeping your bike especially with the Peak District on your doorstep ?

chipfork

Aug 11, 2021
Sheffield
Ay’up chipfork, welcome aboard pal, I’m not far from you near Hackenthorpe this is a great forum with some really nice members who seem to fall over themselves to help, enjoy your bike, you’ll not regret keeping your bike especially with the Peak District on your doorstep ?

Thanks, we lived in Hackenthorpe for a while, not a million miles away. Already had a few short jaunts out into the Peak District, no regrets at all on keeping the bike :)

EMTBSEAN

Subscriber
Feb 20, 2020
Sheffield
Good, I’m glad to hear it mate, with so many outstanding rides in and around the Peak District it’s a no brainier really, I went out on Saturday and now I’m paying for it with severe back pain, the joys of getting old ?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles