Seeking Advice: Specialized Levo FF vs Kenevo FF for Enduro - Best UK Purchase Options with £5000 Cycle-to-Work Voucher

galaga187

E*POWAH Master
Apr 15, 2018
Wroughton
Hello fellow eMTB enthusiasts!

I'm in a bit of a delightful dilemma and could really use your collective wisdom. I've got a £5000 cycle-to-work scheme voucher burning a hole in my pocket, and I'm torn between two great options: the Specialized Levo FF and the Specialized Kenevo FF. I currently ride a 2019 Levo Comp Carbon with Fox 36 fork and Fox X2 shock.

A bit about my riding style - I'm predominantly an enduro rider, though I do dabble in downhill from time to time. This has me leaning towards the Levo for its versatility, but I'm intrigued by the Kenevo's downhill capabilities. I'm happy to spend more on upgrades post purchase if needed.

Here's where I need your help:

1. Performance for Enduro: For those of you who've ridden either (or both) of these bikes, how do they perform in enduro settings? I'm looking for something that can handle technical climbs as well as it handles fast descents.
  2. UK Dealers and Offers: With my £5000 voucher, where would you recommend I look to get the best deal? Are there any UK dealers that stand out for their current stock, service and pricing, especially for these models?
  3. Personal Experiences: Any personal experiences or insights you could share about these bikes would be incredibly valuable. I'm all ears for any tips, tricks, or things to watch out for.
Your advice will be instrumental in helping me make this exciting decision. Looking forward to your responses and upgrading from my 2019 Levo Comp Carbon which I'll be keeping!

Cheers!

cubbee

Dec 9, 2023
Whitby
I have a 2019 levo comp carbon with 170 fox 38's, ext coil shock at 55 stroke and cascade link on the back and i find it a very capable all rounder. I would say it you are after the gen 3 levo then thats the one as the geometry is so adjustable. Try and have a good test ride on both if possible

galaga187

E*POWAH Master
Apr 15, 2018
Wroughton
I have a 2019 levo comp carbon with 170 fox 38's, ext coil shock at 55 stroke and cascade link on the back and i find it a very capable all rounder. I would say it you are after the gen 3 levo then thats the one as the geometry is so adjustable. Try and have a good test ride on both if possible
Thanks I went for another Levo a Gen 3 this time - as you say lots of options to set up differently.

mtbbiker

Sep 15, 2018
Murrieta
Bummer, I'm a little late to give you advice. My brother has a Gen 3 Levo set up with the long travel Cascade kit. His motor went out and I let him use my '22 Kenevo for a month. He set all a ton of PRs on the Kenevo, including some climbing PRs. When he got his Levo back, he put it up for sale and found a new Kenevo. Swapped out a bunch of parts and loving it. We ride steep, techie trails.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles