San Diego Fly Rides Ambassador Program

Moosemorris3467

Oct 13, 2019
San Diego, CA
I was given an amazing opportunity to be part of San Diego Fly Rides ‘Ambassador Program’. This entailed a free demo of the Haibike Allmtn 6.0 that San Diego Fly Rides in coordination with Haibike put on. The Haibike Allmtn 6.0 is a top of the line bike. The Fox 36 performance elite forks with 160mm of travel combined with the DPX2 performance elite rear shock with 150mm of travel is amazing. I took the bike down Cowles Mountain, which had some intense downhill. The Fox suspension made the ride down as smooth as I could’ve asked for. There were times on the way down I totally forgot I was even on an ebike. The Bosch Performance CX motor is extremely intelligent and powerful. It is a little louder than the other motor systems that I have rode, but the Bosch system delivers smooth and constant power that is top notch. I am a big fan of the integrated battery into the frame. It just simply gives the bike a more appealing visual outlook, and the Haibike Allmtn 6.0 is definitely a looker. I wish the dropper post moved with a little more purpose, but that’s obviously not a make or break item. The rear derailleur has a nice forward locking feature that makes working on the bike tire a breeze. When I got a flat I was able to take the tire off and swap a new tube on in a matter of minutes. The digital display gives you a lot of information which is nice. It even comes with a range for battery life and depending how you’ve been riding for each mode you are in. I do wish the up and down arrows on it where in a little bit more convenient location for my thumb to reach. I would sometimes find myself on a technical part of the trail awkwardly trying to reach my though up to change the settings. Overall my experience of the bike was incredible. In fact, it most likely will be the bike I buy myself. Again I would like to thank Haibike and of course San Diego Fly Rides for the knowledgeable and friendly staff, you guys are awesome.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles