Sam2 touch up paint

Lee c

Jan 31, 2022
Uk
Hey guys looking for some of the milky brown touch up paint but focus say contact my dealer, my dealer closes in December anyone know if anything that’s a close match ?

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
Try Halfords! The blue paint on my Focus Jam2 was an EXACT match for Peugot's Aegean Blue Metallic. Focus may have used a paint from another car company. When I started looking, I started with German cars as Focus are German, then just worked my way down the blue colour range. You may have similar luck!

Paint chip 1.jpg
Paint chip 3.jpg
Paint chip 2.jpg

Stevolad

Jul 28, 2023
Darlington
Hey guys looking for some of the milky brown touch up paint but focus say contact my dealer, my dealer closes in December anyone know if anything that’s a close match ?
Any joy mate? I’ve got the same bike and the down tube has been scraped at Bike Park Wales by the uplift

Stevolad

Jul 28, 2023
Darlington
I’ve found some on Ridewell.it but it’s out of stock and had to go to Wherlbase today for them to order some…. £47 delivered to the UK

Lee c

Jan 31, 2022
Uk
I’ve found some on Ridewell.it but it’s out of stock and had to go to Wherlbase today for them to order some…. £47 delivered to the UK

£47 wow think that’s a bit steep haha

Stevolad

Jul 28, 2023
Darlington
£47 wow think that’s a bit steep haha
It’s £27.99 for the bottle and £20 shipping from Europe…… I’m going to try that see how it goes. If it’s shite I’ll take it to a lad that sprays cars see what he can do but I’m not sure about the paint code… hopefully it has the code on the touch up bottle but we will see. I’m sick like, first time using the bike in anger and damage caused by the uplift, wouldn’t be so bad if I had done it but for someone else’s negligence to cause it is sickened me.

Lee c

Jan 31, 2022
Uk
It’s £27.99 for the bottle and £20 shipping from Europe…… I’m going to try that see how it goes. If it’s shite I’ll take it to a lad that sprays cars see what he can do but I’m not sure about the paint code… hopefully it has the code on the touch up bottle but we will see. I’m sick like, first time using the bike in anger and damage caused by the uplift, wouldn’t be so bad if I had done it but for someone else’s negligence to cause it is sickened me.

Yeah mate it’s well depressing when stuff like that happens atleast you can touch it up though so hopefully won’t be as bad, the bikes are awesome mind !!

Husky430

E*POWAH Master
Jul 8, 2019
Glasshouse Mts - Australia
Have a Sam 6.9 in the 'Espresso Brown', if you're only trying to touch up some stone chips, I found a nail polish that is pretty much a perfect match. Took three attempts to get the right colour but at only $2 each it's no biggy on the wallet and the results where fantastic.

Lee c

Jan 31, 2022
Uk
Have a Sam 6.9 in the 'Espresso Brown', if you're only trying to touch up some stone chips, I found a nail polish that is pretty much a perfect match. Took three attempts to get the right colour but at only $2 each it's no biggy on the wallet and the results where fantastic.

Hi mate the colour of mine is like a cream colour, what nail varnish did you find, it’s only to touch up some smaller bits and that would be ideal

IMG_3284.jpeg

Husky430

E*POWAH Master
Jul 8, 2019
Mines exactly same colour. Will check it out tonight for you, but going by what I saw when I was looking for the correct colour, I ended up just taking a photo on my phone that looked exactly the same shade when put alongside the bike and then went around chemists, make-up shops but ended up getting it from a 'CHEAP SHOP', 'DISCOUNT STORE' or as a lot of them are called '$2 SHOP' over here and found a match there.

Husky430

E*POWAH Master
Jul 8, 2019
thumbnail_IMG_3479.png
IMG_3478.png
IMG_3476.png
thumbnail_IMG_3474.jpg

There you go and it's even made in the UK so that'll double your chances of finding it over there.
NP158 Matte Latte sounds like the colour and even tho it's matte it looks great, I did buy some gloss clear too to put over the top if it stood out too much but have never thought it was worth it.
Good luck tracking some down.

Lee c

Jan 31, 2022
Uk
View attachment 122228 View attachment 122229 View attachment 122230 View attachment 122231
There you go and it's even made in the UK so that'll double your chances of finding it over there.
NP158 Matte Latte sounds like the colour and even tho it's matte it looks great, I did buy some gloss clear too to put over the top if it stood out too much but have never thought it was worth it.
Good luck tracking some down.

Fantastic mate THank you very much I’ll have a look and post in here if I find it

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles