Saddle Suspension

kooly

Apr 29, 2020
Australia
Hi All. Loving my new Hybrid Cube. I have decided to upgrade the forks and suspension as i am doing more forest riding..however the forks i can afford are all based over seas and nothing is being sent to Australia at the moment because of the pandemic...So, i have just discovered these saddle posts and can access them here in Oz...has anybody had experience with them...supposedly they are fantastic for the price and soften the long ride bum soreness which i'm sure most of us are aware of hahaha SUSPENSION SEATPOSTS - Cane Creek Cycling Components

Jamy

Sep 24, 2019
rotherham
I have the new one with 50mm travel and zero degree offset. I got it as I recently started suffering with back issues. I can't say for off road use but for the commute its ideal for the pot holes

20200620_154755.jpg

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
The cane creek is a great bit of kit - how useful suspension set posts are is another debate, but if you want one Cane Creek is the way forward, w have them on some general use bikes and they make a difference.

arawa

Jun 17, 2019
Highlands
I have had a cane creek on my “old’ Hardseven for years. I think it makes a real difference. My new bike has a drop seat post and, good though it is, I keep thinking about replacing it with the Cane Creek.

billwarwick

E*POWAH Elite
Oct 1, 2018
warwick
Is there any adjustment on these things or is it fixed at a certain stiffness? What is it like when riding over really uneven ground?

arawa

Jun 17, 2019
Highlands
Is there any adjustment on these things or is it fixed at a certain stiffness? What is it like when riding over really uneven ground?
Mine is the ST version and you get different “strengths” of rubber shock absorbers depending on your weight. It takes the edge off sharp bumps but certainly does not eliminate them.

Jackware

Fat-tyred Freakazoid
Subscriber
Oct 30, 2018
Lancashire
My wife has a Suntour suspension seatpost on her hardtail and loves it. You can buy a neoprene dust cover for it as well.

Annotation 2020-06-26 115219.jpg
seatpost (2).jpg

Last edited:

boBE

Apr 12, 2020
FL
We have a Cane Creek ST on our Como. It made a big difference, not magic but certainly worth doing.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles