Rockrider Est900 vs Cube Reaction

Philw67

Oct 25, 2020
POOLE
Hi all,
Can anyone help me decide between the above bike please?
Also, is the Cube Pro 625 worth the extra money over the Professional? I'm not really sure what the differences are.
I've got 2k to spend on a cyclescheme voucher but have sold my road and MTB so can afford 2.5k if I need to.

Trip Hazard

Oct 23, 2020
Tyne and Wear
Hi Phil. I've just got the Reaction Pro 625 and the Rock rider was a bike I considered before my purchase. I personally prefered the Cube with the Bosch CX motor, integrated battery and the overall looks of the bike so that made my mind up.
I noticed when looking for info on the Rock rider quite a few people mentioned how the frame sizes were off and people had to go for a smaller frame size than they normally would. There is a video on YouTube from someone in the UK doing a review (most are foreign reviews I found).
Having went out on my first ride on the Cube yesterday, I know you wouldn't be disappointed with one.
It's a shame that bike shops have little stock at the moment for you to try for sizing and see them in person to help make your mind up.

Philw67

Oct 25, 2020
POOLE
Hi Phil. I've just got the Reaction Pro 625 and the Rock rider was a bike I considered before my purchase. I personally prefered the Cube with the Bosch CX motor, integrated battery and the overall looks of the bike so that made my mind up.
I noticed when looking for info on the Rock rider quite a few people mentioned how the frame sizes were off and people had to go for a smaller frame size than they normally would. There is a video on YouTube from someone in the UK doing a review (most are foreign reviews I found).
Having went out on my first ride on the Cube yesterday, I know you wouldn't be disappointed with one.
It's a shame that bike shops have little stock at the moment for you to try for sizing and see them in person to help make your mind up.
Thanks for the Cube view, I've ridden one as I hired it for the day and it was brilliant. I just can't get one Anywhere so am looking at alternatives. Sadly, they look in short supply too!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles