Rockrider E-ST 900 battery issue

henni123

Feb 21, 2021
Germany
Hello all,
I have been experiencing a problem with my battery for a month now. The battery no longer charges, the e-bike can no longer be switched on and the LEDs on the battery do not show any known error code.
Due to the lockdown in Germany, Decathlon unfortunately cannot help me yet. Decathlon will not send me a replacement battery because it is a dangerous good. In addition, the service technicians want to read out the error memory in the engine.
Do you know of any way to "reset" the battery?
I am aware that I will probably have to wait for the diagnosis from Decathlon, but who knows when the shops will open again...
I have attached a few pictures of the battery and the charger.

IMG_20210117_144158.jpg

IMG_20210117_144324.jpg

IMG_20210117_155414.jpg

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Check the charge cable connections to make sure they are clean, you sometimes get things stuck to them and the same on the battery side.

Not sure if you can reset the battery. On some bikes you can hold the button down for 10 seconds or 20 seconds and this will perform a reset.

chamaruco

Inactive Member
Dec 28, 2020
Arezzo
something wrong with the chip inside the battery...find another buddy with a decathlon battery and try your charger, then try his battery on your bike then try again your battery..and so on... you need to use this waiting decathlon time to explain perfect which is the issue in order to gain time when decathlon will be available again

henni123

Feb 21, 2021
Germany
Thank you very much for your useful tips! I will try Zimmerframe's suggestion in the evening. And then I will look for someone with a Decathlon bike nearby.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles