Riding Buddies Huddersfield area

Jessmolly007

Sep 7, 2021
Huddersfield
Heyup, looking for riding buddy/buddies around Huddersfield. Based in HD8 but travel no problem just fancy riding/chatting with like minded people's. Work only a few hours thurs, fri and Sunday night so any day is good. Knocking on a bit but not adverse to a little technical adventure. I have 2021 Vitus E-Sommet VTR, love it, but not getting out as much i aut..usually do 15-30 miles on Bridleways and trails. Like I say don't mind meeting up, be great to be invited to ride.
Look forward to hearing from any of yee..
Paul

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
@Jessmolly007 Sherwood Pines is only 50 miles and 1hr 17m from HD8. I run some occasional guided rides around the place, mostly avoiding the red, blue and green trails and focussing on the off-piste stuff. Look for "Sherwood Pines" in the "Rideouts" section to see what we've got up to before. I don't do too many, none at all this year so far, but they are well publicised on here, so keep an eye open.

If you follow this link, it will take you to an update on the trails at Pines. If you page down after it, all the previous guided rides at Pines will be there.

Last edited:

Jessmolly007

Sep 7, 2021
Huddersfield
Heyup Steve, thank you for the reply. Didn't know this place existed..have just Ytubed and it looks fab. Would be even better with somebody well versed with the place, excellent, I'll keep a look out, and fingers crossed, you organise one for near future. I might have trip out there anyway, looks good and not too busy.
Thanks again pal
Paul

Mik3F

Sep 23, 2023
Middleton
There are a few facebook groups too, North Wales MTB and North West MTB

I am sure you could hook up via them for some of the social ride they do

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles