Levo Gen 2 Repainting levo Turbo

Mich Hjorth

Feb 10, 2021
danmark
Hey all im going to make a repaint job on one of my levo turbo fsr after a crash and the painter have come to a prob where we need some paint stickers there is some companies that make stickers but is with backgrunds i need it without and ready for clearcoat :) is that possible to get i have attached a picture of how it look like and the orange decal i need

Kind regards Mich From Danmark

turbo-levo-comp-29-nb-electric-bicycle-mtb-specialized-2020-taupe-voodoo-orange.jpg

IOMTT

Jan 14, 2021
Brittany
Hey all im going to make a repaint job on one of my levo turbo fsr after a crash and the painter have come to a prob where we need some paint stickers there is some companies that make stickers but is with backgrunds i need it without and ready for clearcoat :) is that possible to get i have attached a picture of how it look like and the orange decal i need

View attachment 52604
I am sure any graphic printer can do that. Takes some photos

Niklas Kinn

Dec 2, 2020
Denmark

View attachment 52604

Hello from Denmark.

have you heard the local specialized dealer where you from in denmark. I use a graphic in Roskilde where I am from

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles