Raymon

jackamo

Subscriber
May 25, 2023
UK
Yes I'm looking at making a bracket to take my on over-the stem , I mean I hardly change mode while riding .
Fid the same on my old Cube hybrid.

jackamo

Subscriber
May 25, 2023
UK
Something like this but cut down
Screenshot_20240207_181320_Chrome.jpg

halbot

Sep 16, 2023
UK
Fitted an interface x and works perfectly, I was lucky to find one ebay for £170. Connector is the same and installation was simple, it can go above or below the stem. Only tricky part was pulling the old connector through the stem, it’s designed to fit but tight and you need to be careful. Decent upgrade over the display a, although less information it looks way better.

IMG_3062.jpeg

jackamo

Subscriber
May 25, 2023
UK
Fitted an interface x and works perfectly, I was lucky to find one ebay for £170. Connector is the same and installation was simple, it can go above or below the stem. Only tricky part was pulling the old connector through the stem, it’s designed to fit but tight and you need to be careful. Decent upgrade over the display a, although less information it looks way better.

View attachment 134250
Have to keep my eye out for one , definitely looks better .

Elguapo77

Feb 23, 2022
Cyprus
Any Raymon Fullray owners out there ?
Just ordered the 150e 8.0 from Paul's cycles for a steal.
Not too many reviews out there so any personal experiences 👍
Am about to order a Fullray 10.0 but am confused with sizing ... I am 1.75... not sure if i need M or L.... What's yours?

jackamo

Subscriber
May 25, 2023
UK
Am about to order a Fullray 10.0 but am confused with sizing ... I am 1.75... not sure if i need M or L.... What's yours?
I'm 176 and ride a medium.
There's plenty of adjustment for leg length with the dropper post.
It's a great bike by the way, mine got better when I fitted a Volspeed v3.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles