Polar sense HR monitor displayed on Kiosk as 0

Willows1971

Feb 3, 2022
Thirsk
Hi I have a Trek Rail 9.0 with a bosch kiosk.
I am trying to connect my Polar Sense HR arm band to the kiosk which it does but the Heart rate is displayed as 0.Please can somebody let me know what I am doing wrong. I have tried turning on the kiosk first then the HR monitor but then the kiosk displays the hr monitor as saved not connected so I turn off blue tooth on the kiosk & back on & the HR monitor is connected but still 0 is displayed.Thanks

Stihldog

Handheld Power Tool
Subscriber
Jun 10, 2020
Coquitlam, BC
Hmmm 🤔. …but I wish the iwatch could connect. Might have to switch over to a garmin watch if that connects to the Kiox.

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
Hi I have a Trek Rail 9.0 with a bosch kiosk.
I am trying to connect my Polar Sense HR arm band to the kiosk which it does but the Heart rate is displayed as 0.Please can somebody let me know what I am doing wrong. I have tried turning on the kiosk first then the HR monitor but then the kiosk displays the hr monitor as saved not connected so I turn off blue tooth on the kiosk & back on & the HR monitor is connected but still 0 is displayed.Thanks
seek medical assistance.......now!!:p

Theolegit

Patreon
Founding Member
Mar 27, 2018
Halstead
Had this myself, had to make sure the Bluetooth on my phone was turned off before turning on the kiox and connecting the belt. Seem to work then.

mak

🦷
Dec 27, 2019
uk
Hmmm 🤔. …but I wish the iwatch could connect. Might have to switch over to a garmin watch if that connects to the Kiox.
Non of the Garmin products connect to the kiox, my Fenix nor my edge 830 will talk. There was a new e bike field added to Garmin just recently but it makes no contact with the bosch system.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles