Levo Gen 2 Pike on 2018 turbo levo expert carbon?

kramerica

Aug 18, 2018
IL
I own the above-mentioned bike:

Should there be any problem fitting any other 150mm fork (ie Pike)?
Anything that I should pay attention for when buying another one?

Thanks a lot!

ebikeZA

Apr 2, 2018
Cape Town
I would advise against it ... Pike is a great fork and I love mine on my Normal bike ... but if you riding a full on Levo I would go for something stiffer ... Lyric .

I can feel the pike flex on my normal bike and id hate to think what the extra weight of the Levo will do to it ...

Im about 85kg and with my Levo comp 2020, I think the lyric is a great match . Just my opinion, I know others have the pike and I'm sure it will be just fine if you not a very aggressive rider.

jwrx

Jul 22, 2018
Malaysia
i had ohlins rxf on my 2018, and a pike on my 2019 levo. its perfectly adequate...in fact..i like it so much, i ordered a pike ulitmate to replace a older lyrik on my SB140

Am 85kg and consider myself a aggresive rider, and regularly do stravasshole runs to chase times at my local trails

kramerica

Aug 18, 2018
IL
i had ohlins rxf on my 2018, and a pike on my 2019 levo. its perfectly adequate...in fact..i like it so much, i ordered a pike ulitmate to replace a older lyrik on my SB140

Am 85kg and consider myself a aggresive rider, and regularly do stravasshole runs to chase times at my local trails

How would you compare the pike to the ohlins?

Jersey Skier

May 12, 2019
NJ, USA
I have the same bike and used a Pike for a while. While adequate, it's not as nice as the RFX with the newer EVO upgrade. Send the Ohlins back and for about $125 they will upgrade the internals and it will be a much nicer ride.

jwrx

Jul 22, 2018
Malaysia
I have the same bike and used a Pike for a while. While adequate, it's not as nice as the RFX with the newer EVO upgrade. Send the Ohlins back and for about $125 they will upgrade the internals and it will be a much nicer ride.

I had the EVO upgrade FOC as part of ohlins recall apology

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles