Levo Gen 2 Pedal Reccomendations?

KrisScott1990

Jun 14, 2020
Edinburgh
Always used DMR Vault pedals, never had an issue but these ones have lasted 3 months on the Levo before the right side is squeeling on every rotation

anymore durable ones available with decent pins/grip?

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
@KrisScott1990 If you have always used DMR Vaults and never had an issue with them why reject them as lacking durability becaue your latest one is squealing?

I've had two pairs of DMR Vault for years and years. One for 10 years and one for 7 years, but I no longer know which is which because I bought them both in gloss black with blue pins. As @dobbyhasfriends suggests, I just service them. Even bush and bearing replacement is easy. There is another recent thread on pedals where I provide links to where you can get the bearing replacement kits.

Tim1023

Aug 25, 2020
Hamburg, Germany
I've had some NukeProof Evo Neutrons on my Stumpy for over five years and only took them apart to clean and grease them once. And that was only because I thought it was probably due. Still running as good as new.

For my new bike, I got some HT Components PA03A pedals, which felt great when I tried them out last weekend. Plenty of grip, but a bit easier to adjust the foot position. And yes, they shred your shins, just like any good flat pedal.

1605082068369.png

dobbyhasfriends

🌹Old Bloke 🎸
Subscriber
Sep 19, 2019
Llandovery, Wales
So far these are nice sized.
can you imagine that those would do to your shins :D

cbsnz

Oct 18, 2020
New Zealand
Nukeproof horizon (can get the sam hill edition) awesome pedals have them on both of my bikes mate has the same never had any issues

Sledder

Aug 7, 2020
WA
Zero mt bike experience. Looking for recommendation on pedals for my wife and I to put on Levo Comps. We are looking for reasonably priced pedals that we are not attached/clipped to. Initially we will just be wearing regular running shoes then likely some type of flats until we learn more about bike shoes. Scoured this forum and see lots of opinions but not sure any are for the newbies we are. Once we know more about the sport and get some seat time may upgrade pedals but for right now just looking for some pedals to get us started. LBS is currently sold out of pedals. Ideas for our needs appreciated.

HORSPWR

E*POWAH Master
May 23, 2019
Alice Springs, Australia
I run these, they're super tough. I collected a big rock at high speed, bent my crank like a banana and broke my collarbone like a twig but the pedal was still straight and true.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles