Levo Gen 2 pairing with my phone

Cavi

Jun 15, 2020
California, usa
My bike is all setup and i even linked it to my edge but the sticker that should have my code to pair with my phone in mission control is nowhere on the bike. Any idea how I can find it or bypass it to hook up with mission control?

NULevo

Nov 7, 2019
Nottingham
My bike is all setup and i even linked it to my edge but the sticker that should have my code to pair with my phone in mission control is nowhere on the bike. Any idea how I can find it or bypass it to hook up with mission control?

I had the same problem, unscrew the TCU and lift it out (its a torx not hex) and there is a small white sticker with the code on it :)

Enjoy your bike :)

tnull5

Sep 2, 2020
Valencia, California
I tried today. Just trying to pair mine with Mission Control app. No Manual to read, as my LBS did not give me one. Have since learned that the sticker with the number is in said manual. Now the number is supposed to be on a sticker under the control panel if you unscrew it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tim1023

Aug 25, 2020
Hamburg, Germany
My general approach is "play nice".

Having said that, I'm reminded of an incident at work many years ago. I worked in presales for a company selling network equipment (when it used to be complicated and expensive). One of my roles was to approve returns.

One day the sales admin had a customer on the phone and shouted over to me describing what the customer said the problem was. My response was "It sounds like a case of RTFM". She immediately asked the customer "Is it a case of RTFM?". Apparently the customer was sport enough to laugh and say "Possibly, I'll have another look"

Tim1023

Aug 25, 2020
Hamburg, Germany
Yes I know, it sucks if you have to open the TCU to get the number.
It would have sucked for me as they use a bloody torx instead of hex screw and I didn't have the correct size. Allen keys didn't seem to work in it either.
Fortunately for me, my LBS was great and we did all that as part of picking up the bike. Have since purchased the correct torx driver

tnull5

Sep 2, 2020
Valencia, California
My general approach is "play nice".

Having said that, I'm reminded of an incident at work many years ago. I worked in presales for a company selling network equipment (when it used to be complicated and expensive). One of my roles was to approve returns.

One day the sales admin had a customer on the phone and shouted over to me describing what the customer said the problem was. My response was "It sounds like a case of RTFM". She immediately asked the customer "Is it a case of RTFM?". Apparently the customer was sport enough to laugh and say "Possibly, I'll have another look"
I am a RTFM person. My wife is not. I read the manual on everything I buy. But as I posted, I did not get one. I usually then research it online. But on several Forums I am on for different hobbies, I will occasionally put up a post first, then go research and check back to see what the answers may be. I sometimes get additional first hand information. Quite often I am one of the people giving answers to others on the Forum. If I don't feel like typing the answer, or I feel like the person should just RTFM or do a search, then I move on. I don't post "RTFM" as it is just picking a fight. Then his asinine comment about losing homes in the terrible fires we have had here just shows his true colors.

tnull5

Sep 2, 2020
Valencia, California
It would have sucked for me as they use a bloody torx instead of hex screw and I didn't have the correct size. Allen keys didn't seem to work in it either.
Fortunately for me, my LBS was great and we did all that as part of picking up the bike. Have since purchased the correct torx driver
Fortunately I have plenty of tools. I am a hobby woodworker and make furniture. I was a bike mechanic in my college days so I know my way around a wrench.

Jimbo Vills

E*POWAH Master
Subscriber
May 15, 2020
Kent
Btw to others for future reference. There was a sticker in the back of my manual with the pair code

I found this after googling it. ??

Ive got way more important things to do than read manuals ?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles