Orbea rise invisiframe

Theolegit

Patreon
Founding Member
Mar 27, 2018
Halstead
Hi all about to get delivery of my ocean green orbea rise, do I get the matte or gloss invisiframe kit, thanks in advance

chrismechmaster

Subscriber
Dec 7, 2020
Newbury
With the Ocean green bike half the bike is matte and half is gloss

if you want to keep it like that you can pick on the invisiframe website that exact combination as they do the following for the rise

All gloss
All matte
Front gloss back matte
Front matte back gloss

I have a sap white one I went all gloss as I prefer the look and it’s easier to clean and I think easier to fit than the matte

Steve G H

Nov 22, 2020
Sleaford
I got the matte front gloss rear kit . Just keep in mind that the area around the motor , which is gloss on your frame , is part of the front matte kit . Only the chain and seat stays are gloss in the half and half kit . Looks good though

PhilS

Mar 1, 2021
UK
I used the matte front/gloss rear kit on mine, the miss-match finish around the BB annoyed me when fitting but haven't noticed it since (y)

mdtsl

Apr 7, 2021
I used the matte front/gloss rear kit on mine, the miss-match finish around the BB annoyed me when fitting but haven't noticed it since (y)
Hey Phil, does your matte on matte look as splotchy as it did in that video? I ordered matte front/gloss rear for my girlfriend's ocean M10 but she won't be happy if it looks like that!

PhilS

Mar 1, 2021
UK
Hey Phil, does your matte on matte look as splotchy as it did in that video? I ordered matte front/gloss rear for my girlfriend's ocean M10 but she won't be happy if it looks like that!

Nope, the stuff from invisiframe is perfect, you can barely tell it is fitted.

brendand

Dec 19, 2020
Calgary, Canada
I made a video of my Rise with the Invisframe installed.

Is that matte finish on the back part?

Looks awesome.

I wonder how matte finish would look on the glossy front too? Would love to see that combo. That Ride Wrap video wasn't very helpful. Outside lighting would have been better than studio lighting. And perhaps a coloured frame and not just black. That matte on matte looked very splotchy. But maybe that was due to YouTube compression artifacts.

KuRi

May 30, 2019
Spain
OMG! I wish you live here with me to install it to my bike! so good and professional looking!

brendand

Dec 19, 2020
Calgary, Canada
Is the back-half of the coal blue Rise matte or gloss? I'm thinking front gloss, back matte. I've not yet seen one in person so I don't know what Invisiframe kit to buy.

brendand

Dec 19, 2020
Calgary, Canada
And the Fox 36 / 150mm fork on the front on the M10, is it the 2021 model? Need to know for Invisiframe. I'm guessing so, hopefully. The Orbea website doesn't specify. Just says Fox 36 Float Factory 150 Grip2 QR15x110 Kashima

Walter72

May 17, 2021
Leuven
I made a video of my Rise with the Invisframe installed.
Hi,
Its looking amazing! Did you ordered 2 kits? But when I check the site I have to choose between gloss or mate, it looks you've both used.Can you please explain how you solved this? Thanks

b33k34

Apr 15, 2021
UK
Hi,
Its looking amazing! Did you ordered 2 kits? But when I check the site I have to choose between gloss or mate, it looks you've both used.Can you please explain how you solved this? Thanks
For the Rise they offer split kits - gloss front/matte rear or the other way around.

First time user and I'm really impressed with it. We took the fork and wheels off the bike. On one we removed the motor as well but it was easy enough working with it in place on the second. A few bubbles but nothing that will show long term. Most difficult piece was the non-drive side chain stay for some reason.

Advert - I've got an XL kit for sale - Gloss Front/Matt Rear (I'd ordered a coal blue frame but an Ocean came into stock so I swapped)

Chicane

Nov 11, 2020
SoCal
Hi,
I just checked their website to confirm and it has 4 options. Both mixed kits are there.

crencos

May 18, 2021
Portugal
Be aware that mixed invisiframe for the Rise (gloss/matte) does not match completely the frame paint.
Here is my Rise as an example. Gloss blue on the front and matte on the rear. On the motor area the invisiframe is gloss. I´ve ordered the kit gloss front/matte rear.
20210519_152926.jpg

DarrenCC

Apr 3, 2021
Hertfordshire
I went for the full gloss invisiframe kit on my ocean green and the gloss looks waaayyy better on the front than the original matt finish. I’m not a huge fan of matt paint so this was a happy bonus

thewrx

Sep 4, 2019
US
I am looking to see if anyone has pics of the black and grey/silver aluminum hydra with a matte invisiframe pics? would also be interested in what the gloss looks like in that color combo too if anyone has those pics for comparison.

thewrx

Sep 4, 2019
US
Well I just ordered both a matte and a gloss for my black/grey in a Large, so I can decide on whatever one I want once bike shows up or do 1/2 of each. That will also mean I’ll have an extra large invisafre (expel brand fyi) for sale in a Large if anyone in US is intrested.

Chicane

Nov 11, 2020
SoCal
I ordered an alloy gloss XL and eventually settling down on a carbon ocean blue. I wonder if will it fit just as well, any thoughts?
These kits are cut/made specific to each bikes dimensions per frame size, so I wouldn't attempt trying to fit it.

SillyPosition

Mar 26, 2022
Israel
These kits are cut/made specific to each bikes dimensions per frame size, so I wouldn't attempt trying to fit it.
I didn’t mean to fit a wrong size, just to fit a carbon frame with a hydro protective film. Both frames seems the same and the alloy film I have is of the same size of my carbon frame

Chicane

Nov 11, 2020
SoCal
Send Invisiframe a message. I know you are installing on the same size frame, but there will be some different contours of the alloy vs carbon. Not to mention different mounting hole locations and a thicker DT.

thewrx

Sep 4, 2019
US
I didn’t mean to fit a wrong size, just to fit a carbon frame with a hydro protective film. Both frames seems the same and the alloy film I have is of the same size of my carbon frame

I am sure some parts will, but the main frame is slightly different, same issue with my carbon vs aluminum levo (exact same year/model)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles