Orbea Rise how to change chainring settings after replacing w/ new chainring size?

MyCol

May 23, 2023
Grand Junction
Hello,

I recently replaced my Orbea Rise chainring from the OE 34T to a 32T.
From my understanding I will need to go into the software and update that to the new 32T.

I have ST-Unlocker app installed on my phone and I see that in the settings its the 34T, but when I click it, I cannot change it from that.
I'm not sure, but will I maybe need to pay for the more expensive ST-Unlocker to be able to unlock to get that feature?

Thank you for any input. Cheers

mark.ai

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Jul 10, 2018
Windermere
After changing the chainring I can’t see why you would need to modify anything. All it will affect is your cadence at the same power input. It will be roughly the same as changing half a gear on the rear cassette.

cookie70

Mar 23, 2022
Central Coast, Australia
As above it wont make any difference to the motor settings or assist. If you really want to change it you will need the PC version and a PCE1 interface and then you can set the size correctly.

TtheArab

Jul 7, 2019
Hayabusa!303
32T is the standard so unless you changed it before then no need to do anything. As Cookie said tho if you want to you do need the interface.

Shjay

Apr 30, 2019
Kent
The Rise comes with a 32T as standard, I changed mine to the Shimano spider to fit 32T praxis chainring I had

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles