opinions on Kenda tyres?

nikkis

Sep 4, 2019
London
my local bike shop just brought in Kenda tyres and the owner suggested them over the other brands...Should I take them or I should keep going with Maxxis?

E*POWAH Elite
Aug 14, 2019
Norfolk
I swapped from maxxis to kenda's when I raced motorbikes - got a much better wear rate from them, as they were dual compound. Would love to find some, to try on an ebike, as I've only ridden butchers and schwalbe. Keep us posted on how they ride fella..(y)

Slowroller

Founding Member
Jan 15, 2018
Wyoming
They’ve been garbage for years, but the company has stepped up heavily and at least the hellcat has been getting good reviews. I’ll be curious to see what you think

Stretch40

Jun 26, 2019
Durham
Hi bike component de are doing hellkats in all casings for £36 which is amazing value nevegal 2 is good rear aswell ?

Rusty

E*POWAH BOSS
Jul 17, 2019
New Zealand
Used Nevegals for many years & also had the Honey Badger on my XC bike. I think I started on Karmas originally. Never had any issues, except my LBS does not carry them. One of the things I liked was they felt more stable in transition.

Stretch40

Jun 26, 2019
Durham
Oh just to add the hellkat was developed by mick and Tracy hannah for polygon she won this year so can't be that bad lol also arron gwin is on them next year?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles