Off Road

Cyclejunkie

Founding Member
Mar 27, 2018
Deal Kent
First proper ‘off road’ ride today on the levo what a piece of kit loved going ‘back up the climbs’ I’d just come down felt planted lovely riding position can’t prase it enough I’ve added a link from Strava if anyone’s interested I’m right on the Southeast corner of Kent part of the North Downs Way. Strava Cyclist Profile | Cyclyjunkie61 M.

09E2911B-51A1-4451-B960-E75EC49832B2.jpeg

AFA26573-C9AB-4A15-84E2-4DF6620F850D.jpeg

64EC6FF3-5880-492B-A1F6-EDD4491A7FDE.jpeg

100 Cols

Mar 9, 2018
Côte d'Azur, France
Cool! Looks like a nice environment to ride!

Just a small advice: I recommend changing your Strava activity type to "E-Bike Ride" (Edit Activity->Sport), so it won't interfere with the leaderboards of std bicycles. Stealing std-bike-KOMs with an eBike is not something we should do, IMHO. )

Stu-k

Apr 16, 2018
Australia
Great looking spot!
Are they the stock pedals? I have been told that they are only for demo rides around the carpark and break easy

Ryder

Apr 24, 2018
UK
Cool! Looks like a nice environment to ride!

Just a small advice: I recommend changing your Strava activity type to "E-Bike Ride" (Edit Activity->Sport), so it won't interfere with the leaderboards of std bicycles. Stealing std-bike-KOMs with an eBike is not something we should do, IMHO. )

Agreed, e-bikes are a touchy subject and taking KOMs from normal mountain bikes is not going to help. Easy to change OP Just go to the ride in strava and click on the edit icon (pencil) you will then see the option to change activity type.

Cyclejunkie

Founding Member
Mar 27, 2018
Deal Kent
Agreed, e-bikes are a touchy subject and taking KOMs from normal mountain bikes is not going to help. Easy to change OP Just go to the ride in strava and click on the edit icon (pencil) you will then see the option to change activity type.
Yep totally agree with you....but there is a story behind the KOM I took the guy I took it from was riding a cube e-bike at the time & also there’s three other e-bike users in the top ten of that segment.....I know this doesn’t make it right but just thought I would tell the story

Ryder

Apr 24, 2018
UK
LOL part of me finds it funny that Strava addicts care about this stuff to be honest. I just use it to track my own progress.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles