Levo Gen 2 Not heard this one before.

Binhill1

🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland
I did ask them to send me a cable, but they wouldn't saying they had to fit it as part of the warranty. After they had fitted it, I asked for the old cable as there was no issue with it, but no to that too, they said it had to go back to Spesh.

I was a bit annoyed at the time, but as I've not had any issues since, I'm a happy bunny.
I got a cable sent in post no issues , also got a new motor on warranty sent out so its how big the shops balls are by the sounds of it.

NULevo

Nov 7, 2019
Nottingham
I got a cable sent in post no issues , also got a new motor on warranty sent out so its how big the shops balls are by the sounds of it.

Was that from a retailer or Spesh directly?

I think if anything happens now, I'll probably be more insistent on getting things sent.

Binhill1

🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland

I think if anything happens now, I'll probably be more insistent on getting things sent.

It was from Dealer I bought it from . I live 500 miles away so that probably had something to do with getting it posted

NULevo

Nov 7, 2019
Nottingham
It was from Dealer I bought it from . I live 500 miles away so that probably had something to do with getting it posted

Ah, that makes sense. Although was ordered online at Rutland, it turns out it's their Spesh Concept Store that deals with Spesh orders and thats 12 miles away.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles