Sold Not for sale anymore! - 2023 Industry Nine EN315c 32H Carbon Custom Wheelset £1600: Aberdeen, UK

p3eps

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
Dec 14, 2019
Scotland
Picture
IMG_4599.jpeg

IMG_4600.jpeg

IMG_4606.jpeg

IMG_4986.jpeg

IMG_5532.jpeg

IMG_5533.jpeg

IMG_5534.jpeg

IMG_5535.jpeg

IMG_5536.jpeg

Bike / Product Year: 2023
Manufacturer Industry Nine
Model EN315c 32H Carbon Custom Wheelset
Asking Price £1600
Location Aberdeen, UK

Description Potentially for sale - but I’m wanting to see if there’s interest before I proceed.

Industry Nine EN315 Carbon Wheelset - 29” x 30mm.
Ordered from my local store on June 23rd, and collected July 17th, the wheels have been on my bike for about 7 weeks. They cost £2550, and were a special custom order.

They weigh 1735g for the pair including the XD driver, and come with Hydra hubs.

They have a few minor scuffs from stones jumping up, but have had no dings.

Over the 7 weeks I’ve had several people ask where they’re from and comment on how good they look.

£1600, and I’ll ship to the UK for that price too.

Wheelset only - complete with box. No bike, tyres, cassette etc included 😂

Last edited:

p3eps

Subscriber
Dec 14, 2019
Scotland
I've reduced the potential price for these... as I'm looking for a quick sale if I'm going to sell.

I'll explain why....

I collected them on the 17th July, and about a week later Industry Nine released the EN325/310 wheelset, which supersede the EN315. "The newer model".

I'm a gadget freak, and one of these people who has an obsession with having the latest model... so I was a bit miffed that I'd spent £2550, and a week later they've taken out a new version. They must've been under an NDA, as no one seemed to know they were coming.

Anyway, I contacted Industry Nine, and asked if there was any way my EN315's could be swapped out with the new EN325/310 set. They have very kindly offered me a huge discount off a new set. I don't want to splash out on a new wheelset when I've just bought these for £2550... but if I could sell these first, then I'd go for it. I have a limited window to say yes or no to Industry Nine.

If I can get £1600 for these, that would just about cover the cost of the new ones with the discount. I'd be happy because I've got the 'latest' wheels, and the buyer will get an absolute bargain on a set of wheels I paid £2550 for a few weeks ago (I can also supply receipt).

Arguably, there is very little difference between the EN315 and EN325/310, and it's not the end of the world if this doesn't happen... as the EN315's are an awesome wheel set. I'm just one of those weirdo's that likes to have the latest iPhone, golf clubs, bike etc!
If I don't take the new wheels, i9 have offered me some goodies as a goodwill gesture 👍

Last edited:

p3eps

Subscriber
Dec 14, 2019
Scotland
Beautiful wheels! shame they're not in my colourway.
#NeedsMorePurple ;)
I had iridescent purple on my last bike, so decided some turquoise would be a nice change this time! Hoping my turquoise S-WORKS graphics arrive tomorrow to try and take some of the boring black away from the middle of the bike!

p3eps

Subscriber
Dec 14, 2019
Scotland
Forgot to mention, the wheels have standard BOOST spacing - so 15 x 110 at the front, and 12 x 148 at the rear.

p3eps

Subscriber
Dec 14, 2019
Scotland
No takers... so I spent last night removing the cassette, rotors and tyres... and then cleaning Peaty's tubless sealant up!

They're back in their box, and getting dropped off at my local store today. They're going to return them the UK distributer, who will return them to i9 in Spain... and they are going to perform a warranty swap (for tax purposes) for a brand new set of EN325/310 wheels for a 'small' restocking fee.
The process should take under 2 weeks, as i9 already have the new order in place ready to go as soon as their UK distributer has the wheels.

In the mean time, I've ordered some Industry Nine graphics from SLIK Graphics for the new wheels in turquoise to match the spokes... and I'm going to order some new rubber today too.

I can't be bothered with the hassle of putting rotors / cassette / tyres / sealant etc on my old Roval wheels for the sake of 2 weeks, so the old Stumpy will be getting a treat at the weekend and seeing some trails... and the Levo SL can stay perched in the bike stand with no wheels!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles