No YT 2021 announcement yet...... any ideas what time the fun starts today??

Feb 3, 2021
UK
JEFFSY29_Blaze_front_1920x1168.jpg
146281341_5110914908950263_9000233646195697500_o.jpg
146330491_5110909695617451_380825876245089006_o.jpg

Feb 3, 2021
UK
I managed to capture the listed price for the Jeffsy Blaze and it was 3999 Euros
Its been suggested in a German bike Mag email that these are ltd edition bikes.

fffffffgh.JPG

Last edited:
Feb 3, 2021
UK

Screenshot_2021-02-04 YT Industries.jpg

StevoKickstart

Nov 12, 2018
West Sussex, England
Somebody posted this 7hrs ago on Pinkbike YT forum section.
" Today 3 pm CET. Watch MTB-News.de - Mountainbike News & Artikel. "

So as I am in the Uk I'm going to be checking YT at 2pm.

There has already been a few imgaes captured yesterday, a few I posted of Jeffsy blaze,Izzo and Capra and a few more captured izzo Blaze images have just been posted on the same thread 10min ago.
You hitting the refresh button every 10 secs?? I am ?

ionut.holbia

Dec 31, 2020
Lausanne
Do you really think that! the b****s! fancy teasing us all like that!

I’m also disappointed. I think I will buy the Radon Render 8.0 since YT I don’t think will release any time soon the electric models for 2021. Canyon was also a disappointment by releasing the same model as last year but at a bigger price.

Mteam

E*POWAH Elite
Aug 3, 2020
gone
surprised they didnt at least update the decoy to use the new motor?

I guess that means the e800 motor will be supported for a while yet .....

TransAmMan

Sep 18, 2019
Canada
And in a BLAZE of glory .. the new bikes (aka same bikes with Rockshox having some extra parts available) are launched. At least YT is nailing it in color schemes.

Who really knows what is going on behind the scenes in the bike industry. I guess its better than launching a new bike with Nov 2021 availability :unsure:

My wallet is a LOT happier this AM ... and my "old" bike is looking pretty darn good again - lol

While the best is yet to come, I would rather see bikes that you can buy now, vs bikes that are 10 months away. So in that sense, YT deserves some credit. :coffee::coffee:

Feb 3, 2021
UK
Theres still no saying that they won't release a new Decoy model with EP8 and possibly a new/bigger (Shimano?) battery. These Blaze models are just a LTD edition model just like the Decoy and Capra Elite models from late last year. The only thing that these Blaze models confirm is that the months of rumours of a New 2021 Geo Jeffsy/Capra were coming out were not correct, so atleast they can be put to bed now. Hopefully we findout sooner rather then later. Rumour has it...... Just kidding ;)

DOMBUSH

Aug 10, 2020
Cambridge
Who really knows what is going on behind the scenes in the bike industry. I guess its better than launching a new bike with Nov 2021 availability :unsure:

This post sums it up for me. I'm as frustrated as the next guy (i dont have an existing bike), but they wouldnt be doing this unless they had no other choice.

ichauchtt

May 14, 2020
Switzerland

Because in their February 2nd email, they announced that all info will be published today (well, today is not over yet). They took the website down for 3 hours to announce what? 3 BLAZE models based on existing bikes:sleep:

I would not complain if there would be availability for their other bikes, but either they have completely missed the train with ordering components or there will indeed be more to come. Otherwise, they will not make a lot of business in 2021.

Other manufacturers managed that situation better. A lot of people are waiting for YT to announce, but time is running out and more and more will turn to other brands if they want a new bike somewhere around spring/summer...

Last edited:

StevoKickstart

Nov 12, 2018
West Sussex, England
Because in their February 2nd email, they announced that all info will be published today (well, today is not over yet). They took the website down for 3 hours to announce what? 3 BLAZE models based on existing bikes:sleep:

I would not complain if there would be availability for their other bikes, but either they have completely missed the train with ordering components or there will indeed be more to come. Otherwise, they will not make a lot of business in 2021.

Other manufacturers managed that situation better. A lot of people are waiting for YT to announce, but time is running out and more and more will turn to other brands if they want a new bike somewhere around spring/summer...
I sadly agree; I did actually expect more from YT as in my eyes a market leader
Disappointed today; now with RSI due to pressing the refresh button so much waiting for the site to come back up!!

Kentish

Nov 5, 2019
Kent
I just don’t remember YT promising us a new ebike. ? It seems to me everyone wound themselves up with the rumours and are now well pissed off.

The current Decoy isn’t even 2yrs old yet. The Levo is in its 3rd model year. I’m sure the Decoy will have to have the EP8 soon enough though.

As someone else mentioned in this or the other thread, they’ve not announced the 2021 lineup yet. So maybe some hope there. ?

Last edited:

ichauchtt

May 14, 2020
Switzerland
That is right, they did not promise anything and actually just sent out a survey a couple of weeks ago to ask us about our wishes for the next gen model ?

But I guess a lot of the fellows here do not only ride ebikes and would have been interested to see also the full 2021 lineup - even though this is an ebike forum ;)

Kentish

Nov 5, 2019
Kent
That is right, they did not promise anything and actually just sent out a survey a couple of weeks ago to ask us about our wishes for the next gen model ?

But I guess a lot of the fellows here do not only ride ebikes and would have been interested to see also the full 2021 lineup - even though this is an ebike forum ;)

I forgot about that. I think it was when I saw that survey I realised we might not be in for a new Decoy all that soon.

cole_inman

Dec 11, 2019
Blue Ridge Mountains
A lot of people are waiting for YT to announce, but time is running out and more and more will turn to other brands if they want a new bike somewhere around spring/summer...
Totally. The new Capra was on my list for my park bike this summer but on Thursday the Nukeproof Gigas came back in stock for a few hours so I snatched one up as fast as I could. I have a 2 month trip in May so I really need to be building a new bike NOW. I do however think YT has discovered that they’re a meme for being out of stock all the time and are zigging while everyone is zagging. I think they’re waiting to drop until they can fill at least some orders on day 1, which I respect.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles