No Problems!

blueglide

Jan 2, 2021
Tucson, AZ USA
I wanted to start a new thread but I haven't gone thru several motors, had water ingress issues, needed more battery power, had any frame or component problems...so I don't know what to talk about!?!? ? I am really enjoying my 2021 SC Heckler. It's a joy to ride with or without the pedal assist on. Anyone else?? ?

chrismechmaster

Subscriber
Dec 7, 2020
Newbury
Hope you haven’t just jinked it !!!
As I recon 95 % of ebikes on here have had problems one way or another seams all manufacturer have there issues

blueglide

Jan 2, 2021
Tucson, AZ USA
Hope you haven’t just jinked it !!!
As I recon 95 % of ebikes on here have had problems one way or another seams all manufacturer have there issues
Well in all fairness there are far fewer Santa Cruz ebikes out there than some other brands but I am quite happy with the design and quality of my bike. I would be really pissed to own an expensive ebike with some of the issues that others have endured. The industry as a whole has some work to do to get the quality and reliability up to a degree that justifies the amount of money these bikes cost.

leroy

Jul 10, 2021
milton keynes
I wanted to start a new thread but I haven't gone thru several motors, had water ingress issues, needed more battery power, had any frame or component problems...so I don't know what to talk about!?!? ? I am really enjoying my 2021 SC Heckler. It's a joy to ride with or without the pedal assist on. Anyone else?? ?
this is good to hear!
just got mine,hoping for many trouble free miles .

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles