Newbie from Walsall!

ahmerr

Aug 21, 2020
Walsall
Morning all,

This is my first post on EMTB and looking forward to discussing e-bikes with fellow e-bikers.

I purchased my first ever e-bike earlier this year, the Cube Hybrid Reaction Exc 625 2020, what an amazing bike, I got lucky as I managed to get the last one before all stocks were gone.

I know the newer model is out but there isn't much difference, I should be getting my Bosch Gen 4 software updated in a couple of weeks which will give me vast improvements.

I mainly ride my bike around Walsall, would love to go on a bit more adventurous ride but nothing planned yet.

Speak soon,

Ahmer

Funkeydunk

Subscriber
May 28, 2019
Uk
There are to many to list in Cannock, but the one to stat on would be the “dog & monkey“ trails. Also a blue route which is nice. Sutton park is also a nice place to start off with.

ahmerr

Aug 21, 2020
Walsall
There are to many to list in Cannock, but the one to stat on would be the “dog & monkey“ trails. Also a blue route which is nice. Sutton park is also a nice place to start off with.
Awesome, thanks. I have considered Sutton park which would be a nice ride there and back but didn't know about any trails in Cannock, will def check out. Thanks again.

ahmerr

Aug 21, 2020
Walsall
Grew up in Walsall, Cannock Chase has loads of trails.
Thanks Timbo, I suppose once I start exploring more, the various trails will come out of the woodwork!

I need to look into either getting a car rack or just chuck the bike into the boot!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles