Newbie from Italy

hayzie

Jul 21, 2020
Italy
Hi, I'm about 1 hour east of the beautiful city of Turin, living in hilly countryside and those hills are what's got me thinking to buy an e mtb - well to be honest it's happening just need to decide which one of the amazing bikes on offer and the new 2021 models are incredible already. Sold my Whyte 901 this week and seriously shopping for bikes for me and the missus. Currently thinking of Raymon e seven Trailray 10.0 on offer over here at €3800 - but struggling on reviews and comments to either confirm of not if it s a good choice, quite a new brand to e mtb which is prob why. Anyway glad to be on the forum - will have a holiday home for rent here next year with a pool so will post when ready of anyone fancies some Italian trails on doorstep or 1.5 hours to Apennine's!

sbellisario

Jun 3, 2020
Italy
Hi, I'm about 1 hour east of the beautiful city of Turin, living in hilly countryside and those hills are what's got me thinking to buy an e mtb - well to be honest it's happening just need to decide which one of the amazing bikes on offer and the new 2021 models are incredible already. Sold my Whyte 901 this week and seriously shopping for bikes for me and the missus. Currently thinking of Raymon e seven Trailray 10.0 on offer over here at €3800 - but struggling on reviews and comments to either confirm of not if it s a good choice, quite a new brand to e mtb which is prob why. Anyway glad to be on the forum - will have a holiday home for rent here next year with a pool so will post when ready of anyone fancies some Italian trails on doorstep or 1.5 hours to Apennine's!
Hi am also going to buy a raymon. actually there are few discussions. i found this group Log in to Facebook | Facebook

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles