NEWB from California. Hello everyone!! A kid once more!!

linacjsdad

Apr 13, 2022
California USA
Hello everyone!! Just joined and upgraded. Excited to be here!! Been back on the (e)MTB for nearly 2 years now after being off for 26 years. Because eMTB’s, I’m able to ride MTB’s again!! Going up hills was never any REAL fun but now I’m having a blast!! Feels so good to be riding again, re-learning lost skills (bad habits) and learning new ones/techniques with the eMTB. Glad to be a part of this community!!

Svenn

Dec 8, 2021
Illinois
Hello everyone!! Just joined and upgraded. Excited to be here!! Been back on the (e)MTB for nearly 2 years now after being off for 26 years. Because eMTB’s, I’m able to ride MTB’s again!! Going up hills was never any REAL fun but now I’m having a blast!! Feels so good to be riding again, re-learning lost skills (bad habits) and learning new ones/techniques with the eMTB. Glad to be a part of this community!!

Truly, the fountain of youth. Welcome!

Reactive

Apr 15, 2022
SF Bay Area, CA
Thank you!! I’m from Torrance CA to be more precise. Anyone else from South Bay Area?
Ola! In South Bay, riding the basic Los Gatos trails. My Levo arrived this week. Relearning my old motocross techniques for turning, braking and so on. This is so much fun! Hopefully in a month ready to hit the Aptos trails.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles