Newb converted!

Wicksy

Jul 15, 2018
Pembrokeshire
Evening all!.. Just ordered my first eMTB, Kenevo comp. Had a spin on a mates Kenevo expert last week and was instantly sold. I was in the market for new trail/ enduro bike any way and hadn't even considered an ebike, but the more I looked, the more it made sense as the Kenevo I've ordered is about the same money as I was looking to spend anyway. The fact that the boys I ride with are all moving across to ebikes pretty much forced my hand too! haha.
Cant wait for delivery. Hopefully it'll be here Tuesday/ weds and the laughs can commence!
I'll post some pics once it turns up!

Cheers

Tori

Apr 1, 2018
Australia
Evening all!.. Just ordered my first eMTB, Kenevo comp. Had a spin on a mates Kenevo expert last week and was instantly sold. I was in the market for new trail/ enduro bike any way and hadn't even considered an ebike, but the more I looked, the more it made sense as the Kenevo I've ordered is about the same money as I was looking to spend anyway. The fact that the boys I ride with are all moving across to ebikes pretty much forced my hand too! haha.
Cant wait for delivery. Hopefully it'll be here Tuesday/ weds and the laughs can commence!
I'll post some pics once it turns up!

Cheers

Congrats :) I wish my mates would all switch too . . . they are all worried about the EMTB 'stigma' which I say doesn't exist. I'm having more fun than they are on their bio-bikes, that's for sure ;)

Wicksy

Jul 15, 2018
Pembrokeshire
It came today!! What a machine. Grinning from ear to ear on a loop of my local woods. First proper outing in the morning up in the hills. Can’t wait!!

A86A1518-F67C-4D60-8C5B-3437B8176325.jpeg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles