New year New location

Hobo Mikey

E*POWAH Elite
Subscriber
May 22, 2020
Where ever
With my job I move around every year. Today I drove from Somerset to North Wales. I am now in between Oswestry and Wrexham right on the English / Welsh border. So what I hear you all say.
well my go to bike park will be Llandegla so if anyone is up for a meet up and ride out would be good. I also want to ride up worlds end some time. I work a two week shift pattern so only get every other Saturday off but get days off in the week also.
I need a couple of weeks to get my bearings and get some leg fitness back but if anyone is up for a meet up let me know. (y)

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
I'm a bit struck with fitness at the moment Hobo, but it is well worth asking again come Spring. Its ages since I've been to Llandegla. If I recall correctly, Penmachno is quite close to Llandegla and well worth a trip for its more natural feel.

Congratulations on your new move to a great mtb area; time for some exploration. :)

Hobo Mikey

E*POWAH Elite
Subscriber
May 22, 2020
Where ever
Cheers Steve, I worked two years in Snowdonia area and Coed Y Brenin was my go to bike park which from here now is still only just over the hour so still doable for a day out. Never did Penmachno but will give that a visit this season also. llandegla is half hour drive from here. (y)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles