New to the forum - Riding a 2023 Turbo Kenevo that I just converted to an All Mountain 29er with single crown fork (of course)

RobZen

Jan 20, 2024
SE US
Maybe I should have joined first? I was surprised to see the owner of the forum was the same guy who’s videos I had been using for inspiration to convert my bike. Gave myself a face palm for that!

Last edited:

mustclime

Apr 19, 2023
New Jerzy
Welcome, as a fellow Kenevo owner I hear you. I am riding my Kenevo as a 27.5 plus with a 190mm Zeb. If you do 27.5 plus right with wide rims and 2.8 enduro tires. I prefer them to skinny 29er’s in Rocky tech. 155mm cranks also rule on the Kenevo.

RobZen

Jan 20, 2024
SE US
Welcome, as a fellow Kenevo owner I hear you. I am riding my Kenevo as a 27.5 plus with a 190mm Zeb. If you do 27.5 plus right with wide rims and 2.8 enduro tires. I prefer them to skinny 29er’s in Rocky tech. 155mm cranks also rule on the Kenev

RobZen

Jan 20, 2024
SE US
Hmm interesting! So you leaned into the Kenevo’s characteristics and came out the other side with a fairly bullet proof tank.

mustclime

Apr 19, 2023
New Jerzy
I played with dirt bikes when I was younger, a good rider can do crazy stuff on dirt bikes. Of course dirt bikes weigh more and have a bunch more torque but they do not have 29er’s with skinny tires. They have lots of rubber that can be aired down. You ever ride a fat bike through a field of baby head size rocks, you know what I mean. I love the Kenevo with lots of rubber with the air pressure in the mid to low teens.

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles