New to EMTB

LewBurns

May 13, 2019
Huddersfield UK
Hi all, just introducing myself. My name is Lewis, I live in West Yorkshire UK.
Got me a 2nd hand Levo Turbo Carbon Expert thingy (too many words in the name) ;) last week.
Just settling in with Blevo and had my first tame, short ride with missus today.
Bike felt good but was a bit creaky. Maybe rear suspension or dropper, not sure till I investigate further.
Bike felt like a massive step up from my Haibike Xduro XC Hard seven 2015.
I am ploughing through the extensive Blevo thread. About 30 pages in at mo.
Looking forward to getting back into my mtbiking. Work and life has left me doing next to no biking this past year.
I may have a few questions(some stoopid I'm sure) about the bike and a few about blevo I guess.
Also, wanted to ask about the cheapest source of bike insurance. Sorry if I shouldn't have asked here.:unsure:

Peace out ;)

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
There are no stupid questions; if you don't know, you don't know! The only stupid thing to do is to not ask when you don't know. As long as you know that you don't know!

Donald Rumsfeld once said (about the level of Intelligence during the Iraqi war).

There are known knowns (things we know we know).
There are known unknowns (things we know we don't know).
But the worst danger comes with the unknown unknowns (things we don't know that we don't know).

He was not the first to say something like that (I used to use it at work for years), but he was the most famous recent one to say it.

So ask away! :unsure::LOL:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles