New Old Boy

Oldpedlar175

Feb 8, 2021
Wiltshire Wanderer
Hi all. Just upgraded the mountain bike to a Cube Reaction Pro hybrid that I got as an ex hire. What a difference it makes to the riding experience. Truly converted after blasting a local well tried route with some testing hills the other day. Did I say the hills were testing......well they used to be. No longer. The bike is so well balanced and feels planted even on the steep and slippy descents. Just can't wait to get out there again.

Cheers

Sep 21, 2019
Oxfordshire England
Hi all. Just upgraded the mountain bike to a Cube Reaction Pro hybrid that I got as an ex hire. What a difference it makes to the riding experience. Truly converted after blasting a local well tried route with some testing hills the other day. Did I say the hills were testing......well they used to be. No longer. The bike is so well balanced and feels planted even on the steep and slippy descents. Just can't wait to get out there again.

Cheers
Welcome to the wonderful world of EMTB. You won't stop smiling and ask why you didn't do it sooner ?

paul-g

Dec 27, 2019
yorkshire

Cheers
hia bud
bit of a pointer, change your account details and remove your post code.
change it to something else.
your telling the "billy burglars" where you live with an expensive ebike
only a pointer

Patchinko

Aug 14, 2020
S.W hants
Hi, have a.......
20210206_084054.png

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles