New motor coming out?

rokyluk

Oct 11, 2020
Slovenia
Probably there would be just software update. From 2021 Giant catalog you can see reign with 85Nm and new controler.... But reign 2021 was unchanged for now......

giant.jpg

KuRi

May 30, 2019
Spain
Mmm, sorry to be late here, but that must be a typo, there is no info of any giant motor with 85nm ^^

TonTonUB

May 27, 2020
France
I've read and heard that the pw-x3 will be mounted on many new 2022 models, from many brands. Just wonder which, with little to no clue about performances, size and weigth evolutions.

I also hope for a full yamaha EMTB distributed in Europe, for 2022.

1oldfart

Oct 6, 2019
Outdoors
I am in Canada and there is about nothing available except from Giant.
In august we might see the 2022 Giant to preorder so maybe some info will be available.
I am looking for a Yamaha fat but for now using 3.0 on the 29 is my option.
We just have no idea when the 2022 will start to drip in. Some 2021 will be available in december.

TonTonUB

May 27, 2020
France
My LBs, here in France, told me that Reign E+ may be availables very soon, to compensate for lack of updates of the model since 3 years. I hope he is true.

TonTonUB

May 27, 2020
France
Hello,

If the Giant syncdrive pro² 'by yamaha' on the upcoming reign E+ 2021, is a 'giant-ed' version of the pw-x3, i can't wait to see Yamaha's official announcement. And i'll track Brands, because i wonder if repeated failures of some motor's brands will lead to massive switch ... or not ? Very selfishly, there are a lot of bikes with a B***E engine that I would like to see mounted wih Yamaha engine ...

SKN87

Sep 10, 2021
Japan
Hey, if you are not aware yet, the new motor was officially announced. Lighter, smaller and more powerful than ever. Giant, Haibike and R Raymon already announced bikes with it.

Chris ledger

Aug 17, 2021
Rotherham
1st little ride tonight to get a feel for it 8 miles only coming from an e8000 very similiar feel very natural from setting off up to the limiter then big drop off just over the limit not as grunty as the bosch from low down but linear feel and very quiet looking forward to getting more miles on it

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles