New member just joined

Wave

Jul 17, 2020
Emtbm3wavm2comp
Hi all, looking forward to catching up. I am a long time mountain biker now retired ! I have a Trek Powerfly LT 7 and just got a Whyte e150s that I am bowled over with. Wow ! As a woman with tools and not enough know how sometimes .....I will be the one asking the stupid questions I’m sure ?

Forever Wild

May 21, 2020
Arizona
Hi all, looking forward to catching up. I am a long time mountain biker now retired ! I have a Trek Powerfly LT 7 and just got a Whyte e150s that I am bowled over with. Wow ! As a woman with tools and not enough know how sometimes .....I will be the one asking the stupid questions I’m sure ?
Which bike do you prefer ?

Wave

Jul 17, 2020
Emtbm3wavm2comp
Well have only had the Whyte for 3 days , had the Trek for 2 years. But the Whyte reminds me of my mountain bikes, I love it. i think the LT is great but a bit heavy for me and the long chain stay makes it more of a beast ! Super climber. Talk about chalk and chesee! I wanted more nimble and pointy....
In car terms it feels like V8 mustang or something , to more razor like RS or M car. So far that’s the best way I can analyse it ?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles