NEW! Levociraptor Generation 3

TrailwattsUK

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Trader
Aug 27, 2018
Kent
i do not have a electric mtb but i have a turbo vado sl 4.0 (july 2023) with Specialized SL 1.1 motor , wandering if the gen 3 are going or are support this model and where i look in the spec of my bike to know
If you have TCU display then it will work🤙🏻

fred9000

Dec 7, 2023
canada
just to be clear , the difference between the v5 and v4 , the 2 have a tcu but the v5 have a mastermind tcu and the v4 have i think a non mastermind one (with blue led).
internally the connections are the same but is it still compatible?

gendier

Apr 18, 2024
Brazil
UE
Acabei de instalar o gen3 no meu tcu não-mentor da geração 3. Não há planos para obter o aplicativo blevo. Usei o aplicativo Levociraptor para ajustar o tamanho da roda para 2300 e velocidade máxima. Não sinto nenhuma ajuda extra além dos 20 mph normais e restritos. Estou faltando um botão liga/desliga em algum lugar? Preciso andar de um modo determinado? Eu estava na trilha. Não pensei em experimentar o turbo. Esperava tê-lo ligado o tempo todo

Acabei de instalar o gen3 no meu tcu não-mentor da geração 3. Não há planos para obter o aplicativo blevo. Usei o aplicativo Levociraptor para ajustar o tamanho da roda para 2300 e velocidade máxima. Não sinto nenhuma ajuda extra além dos 20 mph normais e restritos. Estou faltando um botão liga/desliga em algum lugar? Preciso andar em um determinado modo? Eu estava na trilha. Não pensei em experimentar o turbo. Esperava tê-lo ligado o tempo todo…

Hi, I bought a speed unlock chip for my turbo levo sl sworks and the installation isn't working correctly using the levocirapto app or BLEvo when I install it, an engine error appears (engine check app) on my tcu MasterMind and it doesn't work, can you tell me to help?​

TrailwattsUK

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Trader
Aug 27, 2018
Kent
UE

Hi, I bought a speed unlock chip for my turbo levo sl sworks and the installation isn't working correctly using the levocirapto app or BLEvo when I install it, an engine error appears (engine check app) on my tcu MasterMind and it doesn't work, can you tell me to help?​

If this is SL2 then we suggest Gen 2 device if you encounter errors.

gendier

Apr 18, 2024
Brazil
Firmware developer is working on 1.2 integration.
So it is not in the final phase of the chip and that is why it keeps giving motor error in the system? but on BLEvo it connects and works but after the error and stops working then I have to call again 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

TrailwattsUK

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Trader
Aug 27, 2018
Kent
So it is not in the final phase of the chip and that is why it keeps giving motor error in the system? but on BLEvo it connects and works but after the error and stops working then I have to call again 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️
I will get Paulo to contact you.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles