New helmet desert!

Mike D.

Sep 19, 2020
Alpujarras
Try as I might, I cannot find a source for a new helmet. CR and Wiggle are both out of stock on all the ones I like (IXS, Troy Lee, Giro) and even the company sites are bereft.

The only ones I can find are on Amaxon and of course, they don't tell you what the sizes are...

Is this an end-of-season thing or has helmet production contracted the "Decathlonitis Stilus" disease? ??

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France

Mike D.

Sep 19, 2020
Alpujarras

Cheers, zim.

I managed to find out the sizing of the offer on Amazon and as it happens, it's good for me! 41+XlbCHpuL._AC_.jpg

Crazee horse

Sep 20, 2020
Uk
Just got a giro fixture, 50 quid, a lot better fit than my old giro hex. Better venting seemingly as well, it certainly feels that way, just wish it had bug mesh.

ggx

Dec 10, 2018
Sintra
Try as I might, I cannot find a source for a new helmet. CR and Wiggle are both out of stock on all the ones I like (IXS, Troy Lee, Giro) and even the company sites are bereft.

The only ones I can find are on Amaxon and of course, they don't tell you what the sizes are...

Is this an end-of-season thing or has helmet production contracted the "Decathlonitis Stilus" disease? ??
Maybe both. Production shortage and demand increased.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles