New from British Columbia and Cascade linkage

snowburner

Sep 10, 2023
British Columbia
Hi Y'all,

Made the switch from accoustic to electric 5 years ago. Spent the fisrt 3 years on a Devinci AC , and Now riding a 2022 Carbon Levo Expert. Wasnt really enough bike for me out of the box. Put a cascade comnponents link on there, so now 160mm in the rear, and upgraded the air cartridge in my Fox 38 so I'm at 170 up front. Now its a true enduro machine !! I highly reccommend anyone with a specialized Levo to check-out the options for your bike on the cascade components site. made a massive, notacible, difference. Added 1 cm of travel and a more progressive ratio. Feels like it added 2cm to the mid-stroke. cheers to all my fellow nerds out there.

tempImageFIlc1c.png

Nicho

Captain Caption
Subscriber
Jan 4, 2020
Furness, South Cumbria.
Hi Y'all,

Made the switch from accoustic to electric 5 years ago. Spent the fisrt 3 years on a Devinci AC , and Now riding a 2022 Carbon Levo Expert. Wasnt really enough bike for me out of the box. Put a cascade comnponents link on there, so now 160mm in the rear, and upgraded the air cartridge in my Fox 38 so I'm at 170 up front. Now its a true enduro machine !! I highly reccommend anyone with a specialized Levo to check-out the options for your bike on the cascade components site. made a massive, notacible, difference. Added 1 cm of travel and a more progressive ratio. Feels like it added 2cm to the mid-stroke. cheers to all my fellow nerds out there.

View attachment 124771
Wow, you sure have really steep hills in B.C!!!

Dirtnvert

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Sep 25, 2018
BC Canada
Sharp looking ride! Black grey looks mean. Lots of nice mods w saint brakes, suspension, hope cranks etc. Very nice. Is that Nelson?

DirtFarmer

Dec 12, 2021
Lethbridge
Sometimes stopping lanes, aka runways, are needed. 👍🏻

Okanagan? Somewhere.
Hi Y'all,

View attachment 124771
Just when I thought I was done buying parts.
How much does that raise your bb height? Did you use a Canadian supplier?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles