New Emtb rider needs sizing advice

Dean-the-machine

Jul 14, 2023
New Jersey
Hi,
I am a long time road rider. I recently had some time to explore the gravel and off road trails. I am looking to find a more capable ride that would be like an SUV. I would also like to ride this 40miles round trip to work sometimes too. I do have a commuter bike for this purpose but it is good to have a backup. This commute is on city streets. I am not really interested in getting into technical downhills or climbs. I will leave that to the experts here on this forum. :) I would love to get on some of the easier trails and enjoy the fun of the full suspension. I am considering the Bulls Iconic TR1 speed.
I have rented a Bulls bike before and had a blast.. I found a demo bike that I really like. Here is the dilemma. The demo is size 44cm. I am 6' (184cm). The chart on the Bulls web page puts me on a large for my height. However the recommended inseam 32-33" for the 44cm frame is correct. I know I need to try the bike, but not having any experience, I may not even know if it is a good fit or not. I would appreciate any input or guidance from the group.
I hope I posted this in the correct forum.
Thank you
Jim

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles