New E-Bike Rider in Northern California

akuria

Patreon
Jan 30, 2020
san francisco
I live in the San Francisco Bay Area (East Bay specifically). Where are you located?

welcome. me and my buddy"s are in SF or east bay. there is 3 of us that have ebikes and a couple that don't but they beat us ebikers. haha. we ride every saturday and during the week as well.

hecklermx

Apr 5, 2021
SF Bay Area
welcome. me and my buddy"s are in SF or east bay. there is 3 of us that have ebikes and a couple that don't but they beat us ebikers. haha. we ride every saturday and during the week as well.

That's cool! I typically ride with my wife on her Giant Embolden and my buddy who rides a Trek Rail. We nicknamed our group the "E-Bike Gang".

BiGJZ74

E*POWAH Master
Subscriber
Mar 17, 2021
American Canyon, CA
Welcome to the ebike world! I’ve been on my Trek Rail for less than a month now. In American Canyon near Napa. I’ve been riding at Skyline, Moore Creek, and Marin, gonna ride Oathill Mine in Calistoga soon...see how it handles some severe tech.

akuria

Patreon
Jan 30, 2020
san francisco
Welcome to the ebike world! I’ve been on my Trek Rail for less than a month now. In American Canyon near Napa. I’ve been riding at Skyline, Moore Creek, and Marin, gonna ride Oathill Mine in Calistoga soon...see how it handles some severe tech.

You should hit up Rockville, in Fairfield. It's name fits the terrain to a T. All rock gardens. So much fun....easily one of my fave spots to ride around here.

BiGJZ74

E*POWAH Master
Subscriber
Mar 17, 2021
American Canyon, CA
You should hit up Rockville, in Fairfield. It's name fits the terrain to a T. All rock gardens. So much fun....easily one of my fave spots to ride around here.
I ride there on my Regular bikes all the time, love that place. Climbs are basic so I wouldn't really need the ebike there.

akuria

Patreon
Jan 30, 2020
san francisco
I ride there on my Regular bikes all the time, love that place. Climbs are basic so I wouldn't really need the ebike there.

sure. the climbs aren' that intense but a lot of spots i like having the motor to give me the extra boost to get up and over the relentless technical rock climbing....so much fun there. will be there tomorrow....look out for a bright pink graphics laden YT Decoy....thats me!

BiGJZ74

E*POWAH Master
Subscriber
Mar 17, 2021
American Canyon, CA
sure. the climbs aren' that intense but a lot of spots i like having the motor to give me the extra boost to get up and over the relentless technical rock climbing....so much fun there. will be there tomorrow....look out for a bright pink graphics laden YT Decoy....thats me!
Ever get stopped by Ranger Terri for riding an ebike there?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles