New bike day!!

Sbmtb

Jul 18, 2023
Cornwall
Hi guys!

Yesterday I took delivery of this absolute weapon! Still got a few things to figure out like connecting it to the steps app but this new Shimano motor is unreal! And the bike is unreal too😆

IMG_5272.jpeg

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
You really MUST experiment with the app.
I met a rider last year ( @Davvee ) and he was disappointed with his Mega. He thought it would have had more "oomph". I showed him how to use the app to change the settings. I moved the "Assistance Character" from 3 to 8 (out of 10). "Assistance Character" can best be described as "acceleration response". According to him the bike was transformed to "Wow!". It would appear that the settings you get on a new bike are a bit of a lottery.

Davvee

Jul 18, 2021
Mansfield
You really MUST experiment with the app.
I met a rider last year ( @Davvee ) and he was disappointed with his Mega. He thought it would have had more "oomph". I showed him how to use the app to change the settings. I moved the "Assistance Character" from 3 to 8 (out of 10). "Assistance Character" can best be described as "acceleration response". According to him the bike was transformed to "Wow!". It would appear that the settings you get on a new bike are a bit of a lottery.
Yup, I remember you sorting that out and yes it really did transform it.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles