New 2025 Fox fork lineup

RickBullotta

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jun 5, 2019
USA
Just got my first ride in on the Fox 36 Grip X2. I have to say, I'm very impressed. I took it out on my Hightower on some trails with a good bit of roots and rocks, and found that it was very controlled and planted. Noticeably better than the Grip 2 dampers which I have on all my other bikes. I went with a slightly lower air pressure and a bit more compression (both HSC and LSC), and rebound clickers set to recommendations. It made a great first impression! I'll definitely be swapping out the dampers in my other forks later this summer when upgrade kits are available. Oh, and the first thing I did when I unboxed the work was to take those hideous gold decals off!

Semmelrocc

E*POWAH Master
Dec 28, 2021
Germany
That gold finish is a limited edition, iirc, so nobody needs to have it on their forks.

Last edited:

RickBullotta

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jun 5, 2019
USA
Quick followup - did an XC race on my "Amish bike" yesterday with the new Fox fork on it (Grip X2). This is a very punishing course with lots and lots of rocks, roots and rock gardens. My hands feel MUCH better today than I'd expect for this specific event - and I have to give the fork credit. Very good small and big hit performance. Could not be happier.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles